Garlic amp Onion Pork ChopsFrom mrspineyro 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Fit Pork Chops onto a store bought pan/house cook ware
- Season pork chops with granulated chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper
- Peel head of garlic bulb and crushed and add with above ingredients
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven
- after 2 1/2 hours take off aluminum and pour saute onions ( see below)
- let it sit in over for 30 minutes.
- On a small skillet slice onions and pour in vinegar and oil on high
- Stir in and let it simmer for about 1min or until onions are "cooked"