Garlic Basil VinaigretteFrom sosousme 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 large cloves garlic shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth. Use sparingly over salad greens.
- Per Serving: 27 Calories; 2g Fat (1g Mono); 1g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 150mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!