Devilled sausagesFrom aussiesheila 4 years ago
- 6 pork sausages shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks shopping list
- 2 granny smith apples (green), peeled and cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 4 teaspoons flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the sausages into large chunk on the diagonal. Place in a 1.5 litre casserole dish.
- Add the onion, apples and garlic to the casserole.
- In a jug combine the rest of the ingredients and stir until smooth, pour over the casserole.
- Bake covered at 180C/350F oven for 40-45 minutes.