Apple and Sultana CakeFrom aussiesheila 7 years ago
- 2 green apples, peeled and chopped/grated shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sultanas shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour shopping list
- 125g butter - melted shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tspn mixed spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sugar mix shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Bake at 180C for about 40 mins
- Spread with a little butter while hot and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- The recipe didn't say what size tin but I used a square cake tin, lined with baking paper.
- Recipe can be doubled and baked in a larger tin for longer.