Creamy Red EnchiladasFrom glitterskin 6 years ago
- 1-16 oz. can red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1-8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1-4 oz. green chiles shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- ½ tsp garlic salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. cayenne shopping list
- ½ tsp fajita seasoning shopping list
- 12 pre-made taco shells shopping list
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350*.
- In a medium saucepan, combine enchilada sauce, soup, sour cream, and green chiles. Add seasonings. Heat until warm.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Arrange taco shells, standing up, in 9x13 pan. Spoon in ground beef. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Pour over enchilada sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.