BurgerFrom ivey 5 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground beef (the more fat content it has the better) shopping list
- 4 tbsp McCormick Grill Mates- seafood Rub (trust me it's good) shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 small onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl including finely chopped onions and garlic.
- 2. With hands work in the mixture into the burgers.
- 3. Form patties and set in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors soak into the meat.
- 4. Set gas grill at medium setting and grill according to how you like your burgers medium, well, or rare.
- 5. Serve with all your favorite toppings. Lettuce, onions, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, and mustard.
The Cookivey Kentwood, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!