Chicken and Saffron Rice SoupFrom sabrinarose 5 years ago
- 8 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
- 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded shopping list
- 1 white onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 8 oz. frozen corn shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili oil, more if desired shopping list
- 1 package mahatma saffron rice shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a stockpot, add all ingredients except for rice.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 2/3 cups water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, add rice and simmer for 13 minutes, covered. Drain rice (there will still be some liquid) and add to soup mixture.