Turkey And Cranberry SaladFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- DRESSING shopping list
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- SALAD shopping list
- 1 bag (10 oz.) mixed salad greens of your choice (about 10 cups) shopping list
- 2 cups (about 10 oz.) cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried sweetened cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- FOR DRESSING:
- PLACE evaporated milk, cranberry sauce and Italian dressing in small jar or container; cover tightly with lid.
- Shake for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- (Dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Shake well before using.)
- FOR SALAD:
- TOSS greens, turkey, blue cheese and 3/4 cup dressing in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and walnuts.
- Serve immediately and additional dressing, if desired.
- Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
- TIP:blenderize dressing for a smoother consistency
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
get to have my Turkey and crans together wonderful post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it