Vegetarian Brown Rice CasseroleFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
- 1 can (19 oz) ready-to-serve lentil soup shopping list
- 1 package (about 9 oz) ready-to-serve brown rice shopping list
- 1 can (7.75 oz) unsalted mixed vegetables, drained shopping list
- 1 large or 2 small canned roasted red peppers, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soup, rice, mixed vegetables, peppers and 6 tablespoons of the cheddar cheese in a 2-quart, microwave-safe casserole or baking dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and level the top of the mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook in a microwave oven at full power until heated through and the cheese on top melts, about 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cool for 1 minute before serving.
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!