Caribbean Fish And Sweet Potato Skillet DinnerFrom canned_food_fan 7 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup basmati or jasmine (or regular long grain) rice, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup curry sauce shopping list
- 2 cans (6 oz each) tuna or salmon, drained, broken in large pieces shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) cut sweet potatoes in light syrup, coarsely cut shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 1 1/3 cups water to a boil over high heat in a large frying pan. Stir in the rice until moistened.
- Stir in curry sauce. Scatter tuna and tomatoes evenly over top of the skillet mixture, and then arrange sweet potatoes on top. Cover and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil gently until rice is tender, about 12 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
- COURTESY OF MEALTIME.ORG