Corn And Crab CakesFrom canned_food_fan 7 years ago
- 2 cans (6 oz each) crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 1 can (8.25 oz) cream style corn shopping list
- 2 medium scallions (green onions), trimmed and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crabmeat, corn, scallions, hot sauce and 3/4 cup bread crumbs in a medium mixing bowl until well blended.
- Spread the remaining breadcrumbs on a sheet of foil and divide the crab mixture into 8 even portions (about 1/3 cup each). Roll each portion in bread crumbs until the surface is well coated, and form into 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour in some canola or vegetable oil (about 3 tablespoons). When the oil is hot, brown the crab cakes on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- Courtesy of Mealtime.org