Banana and Coffee CakeFrom janetta 5 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 125ml oil shopping list
- 375ml castor sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 5ml vanilla essence shopping list
- 500ml cake flour shopping list
- 2,5ml baking powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 2,5ml bicarbonate of soda shopping list
- 7,5ml coffee powder shopping list
- 15ml warm water shopping list
- 125ml buttermilk shopping list
- 250ml mashed banana shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 5ml coffee powder shopping list
- 20ml warm water shopping list
- 125g butter shopping list
- 750ml icing sugar shopping list
- 20ml chocolate liquor shopping list
How to make it
- Put the oven on 180C.
- Mix the oil, sugar and eggs together.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Stir the bicarbonate of soda, coffee and water together.
- Add the buttermilk and banana to the bicarbonate of soda mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients and the banana mixture to the egg mixture and mix very well.
- Add to a baking pan and bake it for 25 minutes.
- Add the coffee powder and warm water together and mix very well.
- Beat the butter and add the icing sugar to the butter.
- Add the coffee and liquor to the icing mixture and mix very well.
- Decorate the cake with the icing and chocolate curls.
The Cookjanetta Bultfontein, South Africa
The Rating1 people
Love the flavors in the ingredients, and the photo : YUM! Have to get my conversion kit out to make sense!! thank you for your fave b'day cake. That's saying a lot!! 555555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!