QuesadillasFrom twill10 4 years ago
- Quesadillas shopping list
- I have cooked plenty of quesadillas on the grill. shopping list
- I usually used American and cheddar cheese grated together and I would do a chicken , a beef and a veggie one on the grill. shopping list
- I had several large cast iron flat griddles( brushed with butter) I put on the grill, because I always had to cook a bunch of these and the griddle would hold about 4 If you are only cooking a small amount, using just the grill after oiling would be fine. shopping list
- The meat and chicken were spicy and the cheese only was plain and you could put pico de gallo on any of them. We made them like a taco in flour tortillas (tortilla folded over in half). The veggie ones had thin sliced tomatoes, jalapenos or red jalapenos, scallions, cilantro and cheese. Brush with butter and grill them or just lay them on the griddle if you have one. These cook fairly fast. shopping list
- Keep it Simple Keep it good shopping list
- later, shopping list
- Tom shopping list
How to make it
- We will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!