Chocolate Caramel BrowniesFrom sabrinarose 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, 2/3 cup evaporated milk and butter.
- Spread half of the batter into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Melt caramels and remaining evaporated milk in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until caramels are melted.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over brownie, then drizzle with caramel mixture.
- Drop remaining batter by heaping spoonfuls over caramel.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until center is set.