CREAMED CABBAGE AND DRIED BEEF CASSEROLEFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 2 (2 1/2 oz) jars or 2 (4 1/2 oz.) jar dried beef, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seed, if desired shopping list
- 2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. coarse bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/4 lbs. or 8 c. coarsely shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Steam cabbage 5 minutes or until tender. Melt butter in saucepan. Blend in flour, caraway seed and milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add dried beef and cabbage. Pour into a 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake in a moderate (350 degree) oven for 30-35 minutes.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!