Maple-glazed Pumpkin MuffinsFrom sabrinarose 6 years ago
- pumpkin Muffins: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- Maple Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon whole milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons maple extract shopping list
How to make it
- Pumpkin Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line or grease 6 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, eggs and milk. Stir in pumpkin puree. Add in dry mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Maple Glaze:
- Whisk all ingredients together. If mixture is too thick, thin with milk – a few drops at a time.
- Frost muffins immediately.
The Cooksabrinarose Saratoga, CA
The Rating1 people
luv pumpkin muffins pumpkin anything lol. thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it