Spicy Shrimps With CurryFrom migobgr 7 years ago
- 800 ml coconut milk. shopping list
- 750 gr big shrimps ( shell of ). shopping list
- 4 ts coliander leaves chopped (parsley will do). shopping list
- 1/2 ts ground curry. shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts ground cumin. shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts cayenne pepper. shopping list
- 4 tbs olive oil. shopping list
- 1 ts mustard seeds. shopping list
- 1 big onion thinly sliced. shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic chopped. shopping list
- juice of 1 lime ( lemon will do). shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Mix curry, ground coliander, cayenne pepper and 1/2 ts salt.
- Add 100 ml hot water and mix till you have a smooth paste.
- Heat oil to medium heat in a frying pan and bake mustard seeds till they start to jump in the pan and give their flavor to the oil.
- Add onion and garlic and cook 10 minutes.
- 2 Add aromatic paste and cook 5 minutes more till onion and garlic become soft.
- 3 Add coconut milk and shrimps and cook 3- 5 minutes more on low temperature till shrimps change color.
- Add coliander and lime juice and serve with basmati rice.
The Cookmigobgr Thessaloniki Greece, GR
The Rating5 people
I LOVE this recipe "5"FORK!!!!! recipe
and all the beautiful ingredients that combine
together to produce a Fantastic 'Taste' on the tongue~
I hope that You will consider being
my 'Food Friend'?~
moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!