Cranberry Orange Pork ChopsFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.