Chicken ParmesanFrom sandersonk 7 years ago
How to make it
- Set up an assembly line starting with chicken breasts, flour, egg and bread crumbs (in that order).
- Coat chicken breasts starting with flour.
- Fry chicken in a skillet till almost cooked through on medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour half of the sauce into casserole dish, place chicken on top and cover with the rest of the sauce.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- After done cooking, sprinkle cheese over casserole and put dish back into oven for 5 more minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta with a side of garlic bread and enjoy!