Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies GFFrom stellabg 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup potato starch shopping list
- (for the gluten version use cake flour) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9 inch square pan with alluminium foil. Lightly grease the foil with cooking spry.
- Cream together the butter with the peanut butter until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Sift together the potato starch with the cocoa powder, the baking powder and the salt.
- Stir in the butter cream until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and the walnuts (peanuts). Scrape batter in the prepared pan. Bake about 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool brownies on a wire rack about 10 minutes. Then slice.
The Cookstellabg Nicotera, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!