STUFFED CHICKENFrom lohashim 7 years ago
- 1 chicken (3 lbs) shopping list
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds, skinned and roasted shopping list
- 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 12 tablespoons of oil shopping list
- 1 onion (grated) shopping list
- 1 cup cooked white rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon each of: salt to taste cinnamon, cloves,black pepper, cardamom and saffron shopping list
- 1 tomato puréed shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- flour shopping list
How to make it
- Thoroughly clean the chicken inside and out. Rub with flour and salt.
- Fry the ground meat, onion and black pepper; add to the cooked rice.
- Add the almonds, raisins and spices to the above and mix well.
- Stuff the chicken with the mixture and truss.
- Fry the chicken in a large pan.
- Pour the tomato purée on top, add salt and cook over medium heat until done.or cover with foil paper and put in the oven till the chicken is well done
- Serve in an round dish ,decorate with parsley leaves and lemon slices.
- You can make extra rice stuffing and put as a side dish.
- serves hot
The Cooklohashim Riyadh, SA
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Summer Dishes62 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members