Broccoli Egg QuesadillaFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Steamed broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 Cup diced onions shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 Whole egg shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Skim Mozzarella shopping list
- 2 whole wheat tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in oil till tender, then add steamed broccoli and saute a minute longer.
- In small bowl whisk egg and egg whites with water, salt and pepper, then add to the broccoli and onion mixture and cook till eggs are firm.
- On a preheated griddle or large sauce pan place one of the tortillas and sprinkle half of the cheese on it, then add the broccoli and egg mixture and add the rest of the cheese. place the other tortilla on top and cook each side till golden.