Egg Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin CookiesFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the sugar, shortening, pumpkin and vanilla together.
- Mix until light and well combined.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and ground cinnamon.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Let cookies cool on a rack.