Favorite Bourbon Pecan PieFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bourbon shopping list
- 2 cups pecan halves shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in a bowl.
- Stir in the corn syrup, eggs, and bourbon; fold in the pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees F; continue to bake until the pie is set, about 25 minutes more.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.