New Orleans Chocolate Bourbon Pecan PieFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat the sugar, corn syrup, bourbon, eggs, butter, and salt together in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust. If desired, cover the edges of the pie with aluminum foil strips to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake in preheated oven until the center sets, about 50 minutes. Cool before serving.