Absolutely Sinful Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter together, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Stir in the sifted ingredients alternately with sour cream, then mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.