Sweet Baby CarrotsFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the carrots into a large pot and cover with salted water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two.
- Return the pot to the stove; reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Melt the butter in the pot.
- Stir in the honey and brown sugar; add the carrots and stir until evenly coated; cook another 5 minutes
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!