Indiana Chili SoupFrom booniesman88 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large kettle, add the tomato juice and beans, fill the cans with water, add the water and chili powder. Bring to a boil stirring occasionaly to keep beans from burning
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, brown the beef with the onions and pepper flakes, onions should be clear when done.
- When water/tomato juice boils add the macaroni stirring ocassionaly and cook until done.
- Remove from heat, add drained beef.
- Let set for five minutes, serve with peanut butter sandwiches!!
- Even better the next day!!
The Cookbooniesman88 Terre Haute, IN
The Rating4 people
Sound good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Sound like it be good!goodeat in Benton loved it
Made this last night and as soon as I took a bite it slapped me right back into my little girl pants when my grandma in Indiana used to make me chili. SPOT ON traditional recipe! Thank you!
I have searched for so long and have many many pots of...moreMissfire in Warren loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!