Indiana Chili SoupFrom booniesman88 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large kettle, add the tomato juice and beans, fill the cans with water, add the water and chili powder. Bring to a boil stirring occasionaly to keep beans from burning
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, brown the beef with the onions and pepper flakes, onions should be clear when done.
- When water/tomato juice boils add the macaroni stirring ocassionaly and cook until done.
- Remove from heat, add drained beef.
- Let set for five minutes, serve with peanut butter sandwiches!!
- Even better the next day!!