Zucchini LasagneFrom rockstarzy 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds zucchini shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds hamburger shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Slice Zucchini "VERY THIN" from END to END so that you have thin pieces the length of the zucchini.
- 2. Combine in a bowl, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, and green pepper; mix well and set aside. Brown the hamburger - adding spices and tomato sauce.
- 3. In a 9X12 greased casserole thinly layer a small amount of the meat mixture, over the meat mixture, make a layer of zucchini, cover with a small amount of the cheese mixture. Repeat until all ingredients are used, ending with the last of the meat mixture on the top.
- 4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes uncover and bake for another 30 minutes at the same temperature.
The Cookrockstarzy Roseburg, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!