Roasted Leg of LambFrom joditamm 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 F with rack on the lowest level
- Rinse lamb in cold water and pat dry with paper towel
- Slice garlic cloves in half
- Make small slits in the lamb and insert the garlic cloves. Rub the leg with the pureed garlic. Sprinkle with the fresh rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400F for 30 minutes and then reduce the heat to 350F for an additional 90 minutes. This is a nice medium well roast (depending on the size of the leg)
- Rest the meat for 10-15 minutes and carve.