Chicken PastaFrom brennahere4u 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Add olive oil to skillet, low heat.
- 2. Cut Chicken Breasts into thin slices, then add spices ontop of raw chicken breast (Garlic powder, pepper, salt, and basil). Cook until done.
- 3. While chicken is cooking, add pasta to boiling water, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 4. When chicken is cooked, add some of the pasta sauce ontop of the chicken let it simmer.
- 5. When pasta is cooked, drain, place in bowl, and then add chicken and then finally sauce.
The Cookbrennahere4u Crown Point, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!