Sour Creamed Green BeansFrom cherylnail 7 years ago
- 1 onion thinly sliced shopping list
- margarine shopping list
- 2- 10 oz. packages frozen green beans, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 c. soft breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in 1/4 cup margarine.
- Add to combined beans, sour cream, flour and seasonings.
- Mix lightly.
- Pour into greased 1 1/2 quart caserole
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Top with the crumbs tossed with 1/4 cup margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 25 min.