Asian Noodle Soup with TofuFrom peacenlove 7 years ago
- 1/2 c soy (reduced sodium) shopping list
- 1/3 c mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) shopping list
- 3 Tbs rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 c snow peas/sugar snap peas shopping list
- 1 c mushrooms (sliced thinly) shopping list
- 1 c broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/c c carrots, julienned shopping list
- sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 radishes, julienned shopping list
- pinch of red pepper flake shopping list
- 8 oz udon, soba, or rice noodles shopping list
- 1 Pkg extra firm tofu cubed into 1/2 inch squares shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and add noodles until done.
- Drain and divide into separate bowls.
- In saucepan, combine 3 c water with soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, and simmer over medium heat.
- Add snow peas, radishes and mushrooms.
- Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining veggies and tofu and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Divide among bowls.
- Garnish with pinch of red pepper flake and a few drops of sesame oil.
The Cookpeacenlove Sarasota
- Not added to any groups yet!