Z - Dogs Biscuits - Dog FoodFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oats (uncooked oatmeal) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups corn meal shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup oat bran shopping list
- 1/ 3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 T honey shopping list
- egg shopping list
- 1 1/4 c ups chicken, beef or vegetable broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Grease (or line with parchment paper) 2 large cookie sheets.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the egg, oil and stock.
- Mix well to form a soft dough that is firm enough to roll out.
- On a floured surface roll out dough to about 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place about 1 inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for two hours, then turn the oven off and let the biscuits sit for several hours until oven is completely cool in order to dry and harden them.
- Store at room temperature for several months.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔