Baked Possum And Sweet TatersFrom kimichka25 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees
- Rub the possum with salt, pepper, and sage.
- Place in a baking dish with a small amount of water
- Bake for 2-2.5 Hours
- Add sweet potatoes 45 minutes before cooking time is up.
- Note: If you don't know where to buy possum, trap your own (this might help http://www.professionalequipment.com/safeguard-humane-animal-box-trap-slide-release-door-30-x-11-x-12-52830/animal-trap/) , feed it for 2 weeks to a month... kill it (quickly), skin it, and clean it.
- Also Note: I've never tried this.