Chocolate Plum Pudding CakeFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 2/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place raisins in a small saucepan, and cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch tube pan.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the eggs, then the applesauce.
- Beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared tube pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 80 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely; chill.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating2 people
Just the name of this made me sigh out loud. This absolutely belongs in the Fantasy Fancy Dress With Meals To Die For. Bookmarked & 5ved of course. Great photo too. Yum & Thank you.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it