Barbequed Lamb In Orange Marinade With Mint And Zest YoghurtFrom hey_everyday 4 years ago
- 4 lamb Cutlets shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1/2 tspn ground Cummin shopping list
- 4 cloves shopping list
- juice of 1 orange shopping list
- 1 Cammomile tea bag (string and tag removed!) shopping list
- Pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- yoghurt Dressing: shopping list
- 1 tspn grated orange zest shopping list
- 250g Greek style natural yoghurt shopping list
- A sprinkle of ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 large handful of fresh mint, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Place your Lamb into a large, sealable plastic container and add all of the marinade ingredients. Seal shake and leave for at least an hour in the fridge.
- 2) Combine all ingredients in the yogurt mixture, cover and refridgerate.
- 3) When you're ready to eat, remove the Lamb from the marinade and cook to your liking on the BBQ. If your barbie is nice and hot you can pour some of the marinade on when you begin cooking. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- 4) Serve with a generous portion of yoghurt dressing and enjoy!
The Cookhey_everyday Perth, AU
The Rating5 people
oh, I love this!midgelet in Eastern loved it
awsome! postthanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderful... from where is this recipe? thanks.berry in Riverside loved it