Tex-mex Baked PierogiesFrom africhtl 4 years ago
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans (rinsed and drained) shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained) shopping list
- 2 cans medium red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 pkg (16.9 oz) frozen pierogies shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 tbs. chopped cilantro (optional) shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
- oven 375 degrees shopping list
- spray 9x13 baking dish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beans, corn, sauce, onions and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread half of this in baking dish
- Top with pierogies and remaining sauce
- Cover dish in foil
- Bake 40-50 min at 375 degrees
- Remove foil sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese and bake 5-7 min
- Sprinkle with cilantro
- Serve with sour cream if desired.
The Cookafrichtl Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!