Bacon Wrapped Pork MedallionsFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the bacon in a large, oven-safe skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and still flexible, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Remove any excess bacon grease from the skillet.
- Combine garlic powder, seasoning salt, basil, and oregano in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wrap the pork tenderloin with the bacon strips securing with 1 or 2 toothpicks per strip of bacon.
- Slice the tenderloin between each bacon strip to create the medallions.
- Dip both sides of the medallions in seasoning mix.
- Melt butter and oil together in the same skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook each medallion for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place skillet into the preheated oven and bake until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 17 to 20 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F.