Guilt-free Vanilla CupcakesFrom kimichka25 7 years ago
- 1 Tub fat-free whipped topping (like Cool Whip) shopping list
- 1.5 oz Box Fat-Free, sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 Box vanilla cake mix (18.25 oz) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 12 oz. Can Diet Cream Soda (you could also use diet lemon-lime) shopping list
- 1 C. Liquid egg whites (or about 8 raw egg whites) shopping list
- Sprinkles of your choice! shopping list
How to make it
- For Frosting:
- Mix the whipped topping and 3 Tbs of the pudding mix until smooth. Pop it in the fridge until ready to frost your cupcakes.
- For Cakes:
- Mix the cake mix, baking powder and remaining pudding mix and stir until free from lumps.
- Add the soda and vanilla extract, whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until fluffy (about 2 minutes)
- Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Line 18 cups in 2 12 cup muffin pans.
- Evenly distribute batter between the 18 cups.
- Yes... you only need 18 cups! They will be VERY full.... this is okay!!!
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out fairly clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, top evenly with frosting and 1 tsp of sprinkles.
- Enjoy your guilt-free treat!
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 3 Grams
The Cookkimichka25 Any Town, USA, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!