Peanut Butter CookiesFrom t_wise 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup non-hydrogenated vegan margarine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1/4 cup unbleached cane sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup non-hydrogenated peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soy yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together margarine, shortening, peanut butter, soy yogurt, and sugars.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a seperate bowl and then add them to the creamed mixture.
- Refridgerate dough for 15 to 20 minutes, and bake at 375 for about 11 minutes.