Creamy Parmesan risotto With Chicken And MushroomsFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 3 tbsp.olive oil. shopping list
- 10 ounces portobella mushrooms(I like baby belles) shopping list
- 1 medium red onion,chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth. shopping list
- 1 pouch Bertolli Premium Champignon & Portobelo mushroom pasta sauce. shopping list
- 4 cooks of cooked rice. shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese. shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter. shopping list
- 1 3lb. rotisserie chicken,meat removed in large chunks. shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a deep 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat,cook onion and mushrooms,stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or untill tender.
- Stir in the wine and bring to a boil.
- Cook stirring occasionally until the wine is reduced by half.
- stir in sauce and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- stir in rice,heat through.
- Stir in cheese,butter ,and chicken.,heat through.
- Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating4 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Sound fine!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
i love risotto yummmmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it