Maiyas Spring RollsFrom goodfoodanddimsum 7 years ago
- 1 package of Spring rolls (refrigerated, or frozen then thawed) shopping list
- *do not use the (hard) kind that have to be soaked shopping list
- wasabi paste shopping list
- fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 Small tuna steak (preferably) or salmon steak shopping list
- olive oil (the amount depends on whether you want to fry or saute and turn) I've been resorting to this method quite frequently :0 shopping list
How to make it
- Wash fish, then cut into 4-5 lengthwise slices (finger sized)
- Place 1 piece of fresh fish onto a Basil leaf
- place both onto Spring roll, spread Wasabi paste (to taste) onto
- top of fish, then roll as you typically do for an eggroll or spring roll
- Mix a little cornstarch and water to seal pointed edge.
- Heat olive oil and saute, turning as roll becomes golden in color.
The Cookgoodfoodanddimsum Baltimore, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!