Buffalo Stuffed Red Bell PeppersFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Halve bell peppers and remove seeds..
- Saute onions, mushrooms, in the oil and a bit of salt till onions are golden
- spoon rest of ingredients on bell peppers and spinkle lot of bacon bits on
- top with hot sauce
- put in a pre-heated ovens on a pan at 400 for 5 minute or
- when pepper soften up a little
- you can brown some ground beef instead of bacon bits
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!