Tater Tots MexicanaFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 4 cups frozen tater tots shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Mexican oregano, crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put frozen Tater Tots into a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Mix with tomatoes and oregano.
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, milk, chiles and salt together. Spoon over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes.