Easy Bacon Crab And Cheese AppetizerFrom veropsikle 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each piece of bacon into 3rds
- If the crab meat (or imitation) is too long you might want to cut them into smaller pieces.
- Wrap bacon around crab meat and put a tooth pick through it to make sure it is secure.
- Place on cookie tray and set at a pre-heated 400 F.
- Set in oven for rougly 45 minutes, turn as needed to make sure all the bacon is slightly crispy.
- When they look ready, take out the tray, sprinkle a little cheese on the top of each and set back in the oven for about a minute.
- They do tend to get very greasy so i put them on a paper towel for a little bit to soak up all that extra grease.