Boiled Shrimp Pasta SaladFrom heather_iezzi 5 years ago
- 1 lb. dry egg and spinach fusilli pasta shopping list
- 2 lbs. medium-size shrimp, boiled, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tbls. pine nuts shopping list
- 3 to 4 tbls. olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 lb. chevre (goat cheese), cut into one-fourth-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tbls. snipped fresh chives shopping list
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 8 sundried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 8 to 10 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the fusilli pasta in boiling water until al dente, rinse in cold water, and drain. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and toss with olive oil. Mix the garlic and basil with the pasta. Then fold in the tomatoes, olives, pine nuts, and shrimp. Sprinkle the salad with the balsamic vinegar to taste (about 1 to 2 tablespoons). Add the cheese and toss lightly. Garnish with chives and serve.
The Cookheather_iezzi Catoosa, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!