Chicken MarsalaFrom heather_iezzi 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup marsala wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
The Cookheather_iezzi Catoosa, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!