Pumpkin CupcakesFrom kimichka25 7 years ago
- For cake shopping list
- 1-18.25oz. Box spice cake mix shopping list
- 1-15 oz can Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 C. Fat free liquid egg substitute shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 C. water shopping list
- For Frosting: shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. Cool Whip Free (thawed) shopping list
- 4 Tbs. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated) shopping list
- 5 Tbs. fat free cream cheese (room temp) shopping list
- 3 Tbs. Canned Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 Tbs.. sugar free Fat free vanilla instant pudding mix shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all of the frosting ingredients, stirring until well mixed. Refrigerate until cupcakes are ready to be frosted.
- In another bowl, combine all of the cupcake ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Evenly distribute between 2 12-cup lined muffin pans.
- Bake for about 17-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting!