Chucks Crispy Italian Baked ChickenFrom grillcrazy 4 years ago
- No-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups mashed potato flakes (I like garlic potato flakes) shopping list
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teapoon garlic powder (optional) shopping list
- 1 teapoon cayanne pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 3 lb fryer chicken, cut up or 1 pack chicken thighs, skin on and bone in shopping list
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray backing rack with cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Combine potato flakes,parsley, garlic powder, cayanne pepper and parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix italian dressing and honey
- Coat chicken in flour, dip in dressing/hony mix than coat in potato flake mixture shaking off excess.
- Place on prepred rack & sheet and bake for about 40 - 45 minutes or until instant read thermometer come to 160*degrees F.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let carry over cooking bring it to 165* degrees F.
The Cookgrillcrazy Lake Worth, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!